Revolabs is globally recognized as the leading provider of innovative wireless audio and telephony solutions for use by professionals and enterprise workers, helping to facilitate natural, unified communication and increase productivity by enabling users to hear every word.
The company is enjoying continued success and looking to increase its presence in the US and Worldwide markets. We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated sales person to grow the revenue and develop business in the Northeast portion of the United States.
The Technical Support Representative will be responsible for
providing exceptional customer service and technical support for Revolabs customers. Areas of focus include pre-sales, and post sales support including trouble-shooting hardware and software issues, processing warranty RMA’s as needed and evaluating customer concerns and resolving problems to 100% customer satisfaction.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality technical support service to establish a long-term customer relationships
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features, Systems, troubleshooting and hardware/software operations.
- Writing RMA’s and Service tickets
- Utilizing Windows based computer applications to monitor and track customer incidents
- Acquire end user feedback and product ideas and give feedback on product development.
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
- Other duties as required; this list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position
- Limited weekend and/or night work may be required
The successful candidate will be responsible for provide exceptional customer service and technical support for Revolabs customers. The Candidate will exhibit rigorous strategic thinking for resolution of technical and service related issues with clear execution and technical skills. Candidate is an aggressive self-starter, who is capable of functioning with limited infrastructure, and possesses the organizational skills to leverage resources from the corporate staff as needed. A strong understanding of the professional A/V and telephony value chains is a plus.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of technical support and customer support experience with a focus on managing high level, complex client relationships. An extensive technical background in the professional A/V space and telephony space is preferred.
Specific Skills & Qualifications:
Special attention will be paid to the following areas:
- Experience in the setup and programming Digital Signal Processors (DSPs) for audio and video conferencing applications.
- Experience in the Setup and Programming of IP and ISDN HD video conferencing systems.
- Experience using and designing acoustic Echo Cancelation, Noise Cancelation, Automatic Gain Control, and Telephone Hybrids.
- Knowledge and understanding of AV integration practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows 2000 or higher including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle non-standard events
- Strong ability to manage relationships through interpersonal communications
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and pay attention to detail
- English as a primary language - Multi-lingual a plus
Developing and Leveraging Relationships:
- Experience with another service/support organization, preferably with a technical background
- Savvy with customers in person, on phones, via email
- Customer service data entry into business system or CRM, previous RMA entry experience preferred
- Excellent written, oral communications and inter-personal skills
- Proficient with computers and common business applications
- Proficiency with audio related hardware, or audio technical expertise
- Experience with video conferencing & audio conferencing
Candidate will create new relationships and cultivate existing professional networks – both personal and Revolabs - and use them to drive value for Revolabs. This will include the strategic positioning of Revolabs and building mindshare at all levels within both existing and emerging channel relationships. Candidate MUST be a TEAM player.
Candidate will have demonstrated sound judgment in the support of their business’s affairs, contributing to overall support experience and company brand.
Candidate will have an impeccable record of integrity, with a consistent track record of dealing successfully with clients, employees and peers in an ethical manner.