Revolabs Inc., part of the Yamaha UC department, is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
We are seeking a motivated Software engineer to develop and deliver software for audio and video communication products.
- Participate in development of embedded Linux based platforms for audio and video conferencing products
- Code in all parts of the software stack: Linux drivers, middleware, and applications
- Code mobile applications in Android and iOS
- Code desktop applications for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Interface application software with low level drivers
- BS Electrical / Computer Engineering
- Entry level to 2 years of experience
- Willing to take software development roles in various parts of our products
- Can code in C and C++
- Knowledge of Linux tools
- Knowledge of OO programming
- Knowledge of voice and video communications is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS, Linux application development is a plus
- Knowledge of Android, and iOS application development is a plus