Revolabs is a globally recognized leading provider of innovative wireless audio and telephony solutions for use by professionals and enterprise workers, helping facilitate natural, unified communication and increase productivity by enabling users to hear every word. The company is enjoying continued success and looking to increase its presence in the US and Worldwide markets.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Service and Technical Support, the Senior Technical Support Representative is the final escalation point within the Customer Service and Technical Support Department, responsible for analyzing and resolving difficult technical issues that cannot be resolved by call center support personnel, repair technicians, or field service engineers. Responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service, technical support, in-depth analysis and satisfactory closure of issues reported by Yamaha UC / Revolabs customers.
- Managing and tracking all customer escalations globally until they are confirmed to be resolved with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Writing/updating technical documents, integration guides, training materials and knowledge base articles.
- Escalating confirmed issues to the engineering department and seeing them through to satisfactory resolution/closure.
- Providing technical support to internal support and repair personnel, being the go to person for Operations and customer service personnel.
- Maintaining an on-site test lab to analyze and validate hardware and software issues.
- Providing/suggesting new tools and methods for supporting products and customers.
- Supporting and maintaining in-house conference room AV systems.
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the professional AV and UC industry. Experience in technical support and customer service is a plus.
Candidate must be capable of functioning with limited infrastructure and possess the organizational skills to leverage resources from the corporate staff as needed.
Candidate will have an impeccable record of integrity, with a consistent track record of dealing successfully with clients, employees and peers in an ethical manner.
Experience and Knowledge
- CTS or CTS-D Certifications preferred
- Experience in the setup and programming Digital Signal Processors (DSPs) for audio and video conferencing applications where Echo Cancelation, Noise Cancelation, Automatic Gain Control, and Telephone Hybrids are used
- Experience with VoIP deployments, VoIP product support, Registration errors, third party call manager configuration
- Experience or understanding of DECT wireless standard and applications
- Experience in the Setup and Programming of IP and ISDN HD video conferencing systems
- Understanding of AV Room Control Systems including serial and IP communications
- Knowledge and understanding of AV integration practices
- Ability to read and interpret project Floor Plans and System Flow line drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills