Revolabs Inc. is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
- Records RMA data in the database recording comprehensive diagnosis, defects, and root causes.
- Reproduce reported defects using a combination of production PCBA tests and investigation techniques.
- Troubleshoot PCBAs to the device level.
- Perform necessary Hardware and Software/Firmware updates at the PCBA level.
- Assist with the development of Debugging Guides based on analysis of defect and repair trends.
- Provide technical disposition of RMA material
Experience and Knowledge
Skills and Abilities
- Experience actively working with Product Data Management tools
- Experience querying and contributing to electronic defect tracking systems.
- Working knowledge of ESD Controls.
- Experience using electronic lab instruments in troubleshooting (DMM, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, frequency counters etc.).
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Prefer experience with RF communications.
- Required Experience: Testing: 5 years / Troubleshooting Down to the Component Level: 5 years
- Excellent Technical and Troubleshooting Skills with complex digital and analog circuits. (5 years).
- Advanced soldering skills with leaded and lead-free assemblies (prefer cert in IPC J-STD-001 and A-610).
- High-level user of Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with use of electronic PCB CAD and Schematic tools for circuit analysis.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time