Revolabs Inc., part of the Yamaha UC department, is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
A senior embedded systems engineer motivated to develop and deliver system software for communication products on embedded Linux platforms. Candidate must have a demonstrated ability to specify, code, test, deliver, and support Linux systems and device driver software.
Sudbury, MA with limited travel.
- Design and Implement Linux based system platforms for audio and video conferencing, and professional audio product lines
- Design and develop Linux based device drivers
- Develop board support package for factory automated testing
- Develop code in higher layers of software including SIP and RTP
- BS Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 5+ year experience with embedded Linux systems, drivers, kernel, u-boot, and network programming
- Strong product integration skills applicable across electrical, mechanical, and software engineering disciplines
- Experience with board bring up, platform evaluation using EVM kits, use of JTAG debuggers
- Strong skills in C and C++ with emphasis on embedded systems
- Experience in VoIP is a plus
- Experience in TI OMAP processors is a plus
- Experience in Audio/Video communications is a plus
- Experience with USB drivers is a plus