Revolabs Inc. is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
More information can be found a
Working as a part of the Operations team, the NPI Lead is expected to contribute to the business goals primarily through the manufacturing lifecycle of design, build, validating, release and sustain to achieve high efficiency and reliable quality control for our market leading products. Also identify opportunities and realize product manufacturability and process improvements to enhance manufacturing efficiency and throughput.
Primary responsibilities include;
1. Ownership of production technical support, manufacturing process development and improvement for new products along their full lifecycle toward the operation goals such as quality, delivery and efficiency.
2. Collaboration with Engineering, local/oversea manufacturing teams on new product development projects to achieve on-time manufacturing introduction with high quality, regulation compliance, assurance of supply and targeted profitability.
- Setup Operations Plan to provide the department direction for the new product release throughout our gate process.
- Work with all departments within Operations to obtain buy in during the NPI process.
- Work with all departments within Operations and ensure completion and delivery of NPI related activities and deliverables.
- Contribute to the NPI decision on manufacturing build, test strategy and design the implementation plan.
- Qualify and approve part fabrication and assemblies in the factory.
- Work with overseas manufacturers on DFM, DFT, and best manufacturing processes for seamless integration into production.
- Partner with a global Operations and NPI project team to plan, execute and coordinate new product releases.
- Create and support productivity tools, manufacturing data system and automated workflow to enhance cross-organization business efficiency.
- Participate in supplier evaluation and qualifications.
- Bachelors in Engineering disciplines, preferably Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering with experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding PCB, PCBA, Electro-mechanical assembly, and plastics and metal fabrication processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding BoM structures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Factory and Manufacturing process Audits.
- Demonstrated proficiency in ECOs and Temporary Deviations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Quality systems, Quality tools and practices.
- Demonstrates abilities to produce useful engineering solutions for assigned problems in an independent manner.
- Demonstrated ability to establish project plans, set priorities and meet commitments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform part and product cost analysis.
- Ability to communicate needs, plans and achievements at all levels of a corporate organization.
- Ability to simultaneously participate in multiple issues as they arise in a manufacturing environment and bring to satisfactory closure.
- Willingness to work in a hands-on environment.
- Willingness to travel minimum 3-4 times per year overseas or as required to support NPI process at manufacturers.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and learn from the experience of coworkers.
- 3-5 years as a Manufacturing Engineer in a technology environment.
- Experience with Quality tools and process; DMAIC.
- Experience reviewing and drafting contracts and agreements and negotiation.
- Experience scheduling and completing tasks on schedule.
- Project coordination and management skills.
- Excellent Team Player and communication skills, strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effectiveness with interpersonal skills and interfacing with teams that are both local and global.
- Familiar working with PDM software and CAD tools.
- Familiar with ISO requirements.