Revolabs Inc., part of the Yamaha UC department, is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
We’re looking for a detailed and talented individual for immediate hire to assist with Marketing initiatives and projects through the end of May 2018. The Marketing Programs contractor will report to the Director of Strategic and Channel Marketing. This position requires flexibility, initiative and creativity as activities will cross multiple marketing channels, including global marketing communications and sales channel marketing.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data administration
- Data analytics and reporting
- Event management and logistics
- Marketing and sales collateral generation and distribution
- Sales and channel support activities
- Social marketing tasks
- Website maintenance and updating
Desired Skills & Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to gain diverse marketing experience with a growing company. This individual will have the opportunity to work on corporate and product level marketing initiatives, and assist with internal and external communications. We are looking for a candidate that possesses strong project management skills and will take initiative and manage to strict deadlines. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time.
The ideal candidate must have the following criteria:
- 1-5 years marketing experience
- Verbal and written communication proficiency
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Working proficiency with full MS Office Professional suite
- Excellent planning and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Good judgment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Other desirable experience for this position:
- Understanding of event lifecycle, from pre-event marketing, logistics and vendor management, to onsite coordination/execution and post-show evaluation
- Website CMS, Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Understanding of lead generation programs
- Basic graphic design
Position is full-time through May 31, 2018
Applicable Industry Experience: Wireless, Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, High Tech
As a full-time contractor, you will be eligible for medical benefits from Revolabs.
Your cover letter should note the position you are applying for and how you will contribute to our Company.
Please send a resume via fax or email with salary requirements to:
144 North Rd, Suite 3250
Sudbury, MA 01776