Revolabs Inc. is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
Revolabs is seeking a Financial Analyst that will be responsible for Point of sales database and reporting. This person will be a key contributor preparing monthly financial package and variance analysis. In addition responsibility will include assistance to accounting team for month end closing process and financial support for special projects as needed. The position reports directly to Controller and will work closely with the Director of Sales Operations to deliver timely reports to our Global Sales team and external business partners. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate, but must fit the required qualifications in order to be considered.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain Point of Sale database and consolidate weekly data from distributors
- Weekly Point of Sale reporting for Global Sales Organization
- Key role in the preparation and review of monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and communicate budget reviews and forecasts with department leaders
- Support for accounting team for Month End close process
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization within the functional area
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Experience working with an ERP software
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high visibility position involving communication across a company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills