Revolabs Inc. is an exciting high growth technology company delivering innovative products to the enterprise collaboration space. Revolabs designs, develops and manufactures state of the art wireless products through relationships with world-class partners across the globe. The Revolabs products are geared towards facilitating natural interaction and mobility in business and professional applications.
Revolabs is seeking Design Verification and test interns to run comprehensive, work with the development team on our newest product family. It will be your responsibility to verify product performance by identifying non compliant operation with our product versus specifications, identifying product bugs and working with the development team to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Create and execute design verification plans/test cases throughout the development process
- Ability to write accurate, detailed, reproducible bug reports
- Author test plans based on engineering specifications and user requirements
- Able to recognize test methodology deficiencies and propose improvements
- Complete daily and weekly reports on tasks worked on
- Experience in software development and test on any platform a plus
- Some programming experience a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
This is an internship.